Monday, April 21, 2008

Preparing to Leave

Getting ready has been an interesting process. It's not just getting our visa stuff that is difficult, it's also the mental and emotional preparations. The only way I am going to get to New Zealand is by God. Don't get me wrong I want to go but when I think about leaving everything I know and love I kind of get freaked out. Wouldn't most people though?? All I can do is trust in God that he is sending me where he wants me to go and where I can be most effective for Him. The only reason I am ready for this new Adventure is because I know I am filled with the Holy Spirit that will lead me and guide me. I plan not only on being effective and I don't just see it as a job. I also am planning on having lots of fun!!!

Kayla Smith

1 comment:

Ashtin Hoskins said...

DIDO!!!! you'll have that